https://proficientwritershub.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/onlinelogomaker-012722-1716-5353-2000-transparent-300x61.png 0 0 Florence https://proficientwritershub.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/onlinelogomaker-012722-1716-5353-2000-transparent-300x61.png Florence2022-07-12 00:58:442022-07-12 00:58:44phil110 interpretation of socrates argument
phil110 interpretation of socrates argument
Specific Guidelines for the paper:
The focus of this paper will be Socratesâ€™ argument in Platoâ€™s Apology. You must do the following:
- You must explain Socratesâ€™ argument concerning the afterlife as stated in the Apology.
- You must explain at least one objection to your formulation of Socratesâ€™ argument. This must be done using the method of counter argument to argue against the original argument form as stated above in â€˜A.â€™
- You must explain how someone might respond to your objection.
- You must write in the third person. Examples include: â€œOne thinksâ€¦â€, â€œThis meansâ€¦â€, or â€œSocrates meansâ€¦â€ Do not use the â€˜we thinkâ€™ or the â€˜I thinkâ€¦â€ tense.
- Term papers are formal exercises. As such you need to write in a formal style.
- The paper must be 3 to 6 pages in length, not including the works cited page.
Here is a brief summary of the form/structure/outline of the term paper.
- Argument in Standard form.
- Explanation of argument.
- Counter argument using the method of counter argument.
- Statement of a problem with your counter argument.
- Works Cited page.
General Guidelines for the paper:
- The paper must be done in proper MLA format.
- The paper must have both an introduction and a conclusion.
- The paper must be type-written on standard letter-size (8.5â€ x 11â€) paper.
- You must use a font no larger than 12 point.
- The paper must be in either the font â€˜Times New Romanâ€™ or â€˜Courier New.â€™
- The paper must be double spaced.
- All margins must be no more than 1 and a half inches from the edge of the paper.
- The pages of the paper must be stapled together.
- You must number all of the pages except for the title page. The paper must be numbered sequentially starting from the number â€˜one.â€™
- There must be fewer than 3 misspellings.
- There must be fewer than 5 grammatical mistakes (not including misspellings).
- There must be a works cited page and the quotes and references must be done in a proper MLA Style.
I have attached Socrates’s Speech about the nature of death “The Apology” and my interpretation of it which the whole essay should be about.