You are a human resources manager, and you have been asked to make a presentation to help employees understand how workersâ€™ compensation works and their rights under the law. Create a presentation on workersâ€™ compensation rights for the specific state in which you live or work. Be sure to include the items below in your presentation.
- Define the mission statement or values that guide the specific state workersâ€™ compensation board/office.
- Identify whether or not the state has developed a model return-to-work program for employers to follow with their business.
- Discuss temporary total disability (TTD) and temporary partial disability (TPD) benefits for maximum weekly compensation.
- Discuss workersâ€™ rights and responsibilities under the stateâ€™s compensation system and how this compares to other states.
- Report any resources that could be beneficial to employers such as risk reduction instructions or links to the safety and health division for the state.
- Indicate the process for workersâ€™ compensation appeals.
Your presentation must be a minimum of eight slides. You must use a minimum of two sources, which may include your textbook. Be sure to cite any sources used on a separate reference slide in APA style (cover and reference slides do not count in the minimum slide count). If necessary, you may also use the slide notes function to explain slide contents, but this is not required
Looking for a similar assignment? Our writers will offer you original work free from plagiarism. We follow the assignment instructions to the letter and always deliver on time. Be assured of a quality paper that will raise your grade. Order now and Get a 15% Discount! Use Coupon Code "Newclient"
Also posted onJanuary 1, 1970 @ 12:00 am