Quality improvement is defined as “ongoing improvement of products, services or processes through incremental and breakthrough improvements” (ASQ 2016). Yet the field of quality improvement (QI) in organizations is filled with terms that are often used interchangeably. It is important to understand the differences in quality terminology. Compare and contrast the following definitions:
- Quality Control and Quality Assurance
- Total Quality (TQ) and Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI)
- Internal Stakeholders and External Stakeholders
- Accreditation of an Organization and Certification of an Organization
- Megasystems and Macrosystems
Students should use the following format for their written assignment.
- Use APA format and cite sources, as necessary. If you need a refresher on APA, reference the APA Learning Unit. Do your resources meet the CRAAP test?
- You should have at least a minimum of one paragraph (3 to 5 sentences) for each terminology comparison.
- Make sure to use headers in your assignment.
Textbook Title: Applying Quality Management in Healthcare: A Systems Approach
Edition: 4thAuthor: Patrice L. Spath and Diane L. Kelly
Publisher (Year): 2017Textbook ISBN: 978-1-56793-881-4
Looking for a similar assignment? Our writers will offer you original work free from plagiarism. We follow the assignment instructions to the letter and always deliver on time. Be assured of a quality paper that will raise your grade. Order now and Get a 15% Discount! Use Coupon Code "Newclient"
Also posted onMay 13, 2020 @ 8:25 am