Following are the descriptive questions. Please Select 5 and answer in detail.
- Describe in details the role of content creation in the digital marketing. How would you determine the specific needs of your customer in relation to content marketing goals? What are the KPI’s that matter in a content marketing plan? How important are Buyer persona and how would you create them.
DIGITAL MARKETING VS TRADITIONAL MARKETING: WHICH PRODUCES BETTER ROI? LIST OUT 5 BENEFITS OF DIGITAL MARKETING, EXPLAINING IN YOUR WORDS, HOW IT IS BETTER THAN TRADITIONAL MARKETING? WHY DO YOU THINK DIGITAL MARKETING WILL REPLACE TRADITIONAL MARKETING PRACTICES IN THE NEAR FUTURE?
- List out at least 5 (you can do more if you have time) Online Business Models available to businesses and give example for each of them, explaining the differences among them. How would you choose one over the other. What are the KPIs for each of these models.
NAME THE 4 PILLARS OF SEARCH MARKETING FUNNEL? EXPLAINS IN YOUR WORDS SOME OF THE TOPICS/IDEAS RELATED TO EACH OF THESE PILLARS AS DISCUSSED IN THE CLASS. EXPLAIN KEYWORDS IN DIGITAL MARKETING? HOW IMPORTANT IS IT FOR SEO?
- What is link building and how does it work? Describe many Link building strategies discussed in the class in relation to Search Engine Optimization, why they are important and how you can you use them to optimize your search results. What are some of the biggest mistakes people make while building links.
- Do you think inbound or outbound marketing is more effective? Explain in detail the difference between the two. What are the pieces of content (infographics, video etc) that can be leverage with both Inbound & Outbound. Compare and contrast. What is the most serious challenge for digital marketers today?
- Explain the advantages of email marketing for a B2B marketing company. Describe KPI’s with examples of how a successful email marketing campaign move the target through a final. What is lead scoring and how is it utilized to move the customer through a B2B marketing funnels. What is marketing Automation and how it can help a business to business company