https://proficientwritershub.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/onlinelogomaker-012722-1716-5353-2000-transparent-300x61.png 0 0 Onesmus Patrick https://proficientwritershub.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/onlinelogomaker-012722-1716-5353-2000-transparent-300x61.png Onesmus Patrick2022-07-30 08:38:572022-07-30 08:38:57University of Central Florida Assistive Technology Paper
University of Central Florida Assistive Technology Paper
- An onsite or virtual interview with an assistive technology (AT) specialist in a public vocational rehabilitation (VR) agency or a private VR contracted vendor setting and; a 3-5 page, typed, double-spaced, report of the information obtained during the interview. The report should contain information on the following:
CORE: C.9.4.a, C.9.4.b, C.10.15.a., C.10.15.b., C.10.15.c., C.10.15.d.
- The name and work setting of the professional interviewed
- The length of the interview, date, and time it occurred.
- The primary tasks and duties of the assistive technology professional.
- The need for assistive technology and the appropriate intervention resources.
- The appropriate use of assistive technology including computer-related resources to assist in the effective delivery of services.
- How individual needs for rehabilitation engineering services are assessed.
- How to assist individuals with a disability in developing strategies to request appropriate accommodations.
- How to evaluate assistive technology needs as they relate to rehabilitation services.