Double-click in the header and type your first and last name in the space provided. Be sure that it appears on each page of this examination.
2. This examination consists of two parts—Essays (Part A) and Short Answers (Part B). You are required to answer selected questions for Part A and all questions for Part B.
3. Read the instructions for each section carefully.
4. Read each question carefully.
5. Be sure to write the section and question/selection numbers.
- What roles do supervisors engage in to lead their staff? Discuss how supervisors:
· Enhance motivation, morale, and productivity
· Evaluate and discipline employees
· Address conflict and deal with difficult employees (or employees with personal problems)
- Name and describe four (4) special skills that all supervisors should develop.