Revise a qualitative research article review add, change, and implement
These are the original instructions and I have uploaded the paper
- Begin your work with an introduction that explains the purpose of the evaluation and its contents.
- Provide an overview of qualitative methodology, including its philosophical perspectives, goals, and purpose.
- Identify the qualitative approach the researchers used and what characteristics of the research make it this approach.
- Evaluate the overall strengths and limitations of qualitative research.
- Describe and evaluate the sampling procedure, including both strengths and limitations, as well as what ethical considerations were included.
- Discuss what you might have done differently in sampling participants for this study, and provide a rationale.
- Describe and evaluate the data collection, including both strengths and limitations, as well as what ethical considerations were included.
- Discuss what you might have done differently in the data collection, and provide a rationale.
- Describe what is meant by credibility and dependability in qualitative research.
- Evaluate the credibility and dependability of this research study.
- Evaluate how well the researchers designed this study so that it answered the research question or questions.
- End your paper with a summary and conclusion.