https://proficientwritershub.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/onlinelogomaker-012722-1716-5353-2000-transparent-300x61.png 0 0 Onesmus Patrick https://proficientwritershub.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/onlinelogomaker-012722-1716-5353-2000-transparent-300x61.png Onesmus Patrick2022-07-29 08:57:312022-07-29 08:57:31Cappella University Quantitative Research Paper
Cappella University Quantitative Research Paper
Taherifard, M., Abolghasemi, A., & Hajloo, N. (2015). Positive and negative urgency and sleep quality among patients with borderline and antisocial personality disorder. Archives of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, 17(4), 105–112. https://doi.org/10.12740/APP/61255
In 6 pages, write an evaluation in which you complete the following:
- Begin your paper with an introduction that explains the purpose of the paper and its contents.
- Provide an overview of quantitative methodology, including its philosophical perspectives, goals, and purpose.
- Identify which quantitative approach the researchers used and what characteristics of the research demonstrate this approach.
- Evaluate the overall strengths and limitations of quantitative research.
- Describe and evaluate the sampling procedure, including both strengths and limitations, as well as what ethical considerations were included.
- Discuss what you might have done differently in sampling participants for this study, and provide a rationale.
- Describe and evaluate the data collection, including both strengths and limitations, as well as what ethical considerations were included.
- Discuss what you might have done differently in the data collection, and provide a rationale.
- Describe what is meant by internal validity and external validity in quantitative research, and analyze the internal and external validity of this research study.
- Evaluate how well the researchers designed this study so that it answered the research question or questions.
- End your paper with a summary and conclusion.